What are your strengths and weaknesses?
During the second block of Fitness you will be completing a series of fitness tests to determine your areas of strength and weakness.
These tests include activities like:
- Push ups until exhaustion
- Sit ups in 1 minute
- Flexed arm hang on the chin up bar for as long as you can
- Sit and reach test
- Agility testing
- Vertical jump and long jump tests
- Hand and foot reaction tests
- Seated medicine ball throw
Test yourself to see whether you know what test measures each component of fitness…
YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: Components of Fitness and Exercises Homework Sheet
YOUR UNIT ASSIGNMENT: Design a fitness circuit to develop your areas of weakness!
Instructions and example exercise: Fitness Circuit Assignment